Don't Do Drugs! Here take this.

Friday, September 23, 2011

If School Was Causing Your Child’s ADD / ADHD Would You Remove Him?

During a recent conversation with friends and family, the topic of ADHD / ADD came up and I shared my belief that this is not a disease that should result in people being drugged, but instead a personality type (like mine!) that should be honored. My friends and family looked at me stunned. They wondered how an educator like me didn’t know better as this new epidemic was clearly documented as a disease. I then found out that a few of those among us had been drugged or had been responsible for drugging their children. They were offended by my words! Fortunately, I'm used to this.

If School Was Causing Your Child’s ADD / ADHD Would You Remove Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment